Wednesday, April 18, 2007



This is the piece that attaches to the bag holder that will allow me to take my bags on and off the bike easier. It took us a while to get everything all lined up, but I think we got it.





This is what it looks like on the bike. The entire metal holder will come off the bike, so when I don't need to carry luggage, the frame work won't be on the bike.





This is what it looks like with the bag on the holder. Jim is going to rivet the soft bags onto the holders and the entire unit is removable.





This is the rack that is mounted to the bike that the Givi rack sits on and that the sidebag holders are mounted to. Jim had to do some adjusting so this is what it looks like off the bike.





Brian at PDQ Signs made these decals for our bikes.

1 comment:

broken said...

Still loving your old vfr. Hope you guys have a wonderfull trip. I'll check your blogs every blue moon to see how its going.
joel