Saturday, May 26, 2007

Made it to Washington DC

I got a message that the Kids have made it to Washington DC and are
camping at Burke Lake campground in Fairfax Virginia
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/burkelake/

After Jim waking me up at 5 AM this morning to let me know it was
really 8 on the east coast he pawned me off to Penny who filled me in.
Penny says the campground is DELUXE with running water, toilets,
showers, minature golf, a mini train, snack bar with ice cream parlor
- Jims favorite, electric fireplaces, tanning rooms (wait scratch
those last couple).

They are heading into DC and hitting all the hotspots today and will
do the Memorial parade ride on Sunday 27th. She isn't sure if they
will hang out much longer after that or not but then head North to
Long Island.

--
Brian Diver
www.PDQ-signs.com
Everett, WA IBA # 8270

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, glad to hear you made it to Wash. D.C. Send pictures, we want to see you. Love, Kath